ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Question on multiple schedules and multiple nodes on same box

2010-02-18 01:53:26
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Question on multiple schedules and multiple nodes on same box
From: "Gee, Norman" <Norman.Gee AT LC.CA DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 22:53:02 -0800
If I only install the Exchange TDP, which is legal, I would not have a
CAD or scheduler to define or install.  When we first started with TSM,
the Exchange admin only install the Exchange TDP and we used the Windows
scheduler to start the backups.  We only backup Exchange at that time.

CAD is only provided by the BA client and not included with the Exchange
TDP.

We are now controlling the Exchange TDP with the BA scheduler as a
command script.