ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Question on multiple schedules and multiple nodes on same box

2010-02-17 21:34:00
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Question on multiple schedules and multiple nodes on same box
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 21:32:26 -0500
Just to clarify:

> You need to define a secondary CAD to
> handle the TDP scheduled operations

What I mean is that you need to define another CAD for each TDP (or other
TSM application) that you run on the system... for example, if you use the
backup-archive client, TDP for Exchange, and some other API application,
then you should have a separate node name for each, and a separate CAD to
manage each application's scheduling.

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead
Internal Notes e-mail: Andrew Raibeck/Hartford/IBM@IBMUS

http://www.ibm.com/support/entry/portal/Overview/Software/Tivoli/Tivoli_Storage_Manager

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu> wrote on 2010-02-17
21:17:39: