ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] SV: AC Performance?

2010-02-16 00:54:15
Subject: [ADSM-L] SV: AC Performance?
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 06:52:32 +0100
Hi Sam,
Thanks. What I have see is that. If I stop ITM/Eclipse and all other Reporing
Services. Admin Center works much better accept a couple of Java Scripts
problem.
But thanks for the link and I will take a look later on today.

Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cell: +46-70-325 1577
E-mail: Christian.Svensson AT cristie DOT se
Skype: cristie.christian.svensson
Supported Platform for CPU2TSM::
http://www.cristie.se/cpu2tsm-supported-platforms