ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 6.1 dedup

2010-02-09 14:44:40
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 6.1 dedup
From: Paul Zarnowski <psz1 AT CORNELL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 14:44:04 -0500
I have heard that TSM dedup can deal with TSM client-compressed data, but I
have no first-hand experience, nor do I know if there are any tradeoffs.  We
are in the same boat as you, and are thus looking forward to exploring this
further.

--
Paul Zarnowski                            Ph: 607-255-4757
Manager, Storage Services                 Fx: 607-255-8521