ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] DSMADMC running from Target server?

2010-02-01 10:07:00
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] DSMADMC running from Target server?
From: Eric Vaughn <evaughn AT STEVENSON DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 10:06:47 -0500
I figured out the issue instead of server used tcps and it worked.
Thanks,
Eric

>>> PAC Brion Arnaud <Arnaud.Brion AT PANALPINA DOT COM> 2/1/2010 9:47 AM >>>
Eric,

The "-server" option is just a pointer to a TSM stanza instance in your
DSM.SYS configuration file.
It is there that you will have to provide the "TCPSERVERADRESS" for
your target server  ...
Cheers.

Arnaud

Corporate IT Systems & Datacenter Responsible
Panalpina Management Ltd., Basle, Switzerland,
CIT Department Viadukstrasse 42, P.O. Box 4002 Basel/CH
Phone: +41 (61) 226 11 11, FAX: +41 (61) 226 17 01
Direct: +41 (61) 226 19 78
e-mail: arnaud.brion AT panalpina DOT com