ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] SV: TDP Oracle ANS1035S error on Linux

2010-01-31 16:46:37
Subject: [ADSM-L] SV: TDP Oracle ANS1035S error on Linux
From: Christian Svensson <Christian.Svensson AT CRISTIE DOT SE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 22:41:44 +0100
Hi Mario,
If I don't remember wrong does TDP Ora using dsm.opt and dsm.sys in
../client/api/bin and not the one in /client/ba/bin
Also is it important that ORA user has read access to both files and write
access where you have specify to save the log files.

Next time, try to make a copy of the dsm.opt, dsm.sys and all other information
that we need to know to help you much better.

OS Level
App Level
TSM Client Level
TSM API Level
CAT of the config files that you configure.
Any information form the Event Log or / var/log/message file?
TSM Server Level

Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cell: +46-70-325 1577
E-mail: Christian.Svensson AT cristie DOT se
Skype: cristie.christian.svensson
Supported Platform for CPU2TSM::
http://www.cristie.se/cpu2tsm-supported-platforms