ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] [adsm] Re: Keeping mgt classes in sync across multiple TSM servers

2010-01-14 18:12:05
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] [adsm] Re: Keeping mgt classes in sync across multiple TSM servers
From: Lloyd Dieter <ldieter AT ROCHESTER.RR DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 18:10:08 -0500
Correct me if I'm wrong here, but I seem to recall that you could not replicate
domain/policy/mgmtclass from a configuration manager if there were nodes
assigned to the domain on the target (client) system.

Which made it pretty inconvenient.

I've used server-server "export policy" to achieve the same result, though.

-Lloyd