ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] DataDomain VTL

2010-01-12 12:28:47
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] DataDomain VTL
From: Kelly Lipp <lipp AT STORSERVER DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 17:27:19 +0000
We have a customer that insisted on buying one of these for his TSM
environment. Promised 20:1 dedup.  He saw about five to one.  He was in our
Level 2 class telling the story.  At the end he said he wouldn't buy it again.
I made him repeat that part of the story...

Kelly Lipp
Chief Technology Officer
www.storserver.com
719-266-8777 x7105
STORServer solves your data backup challenges.
Once and for all.