ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] How to remove TDP for Exchange database from TSM Server?

2010-01-12 06:42:02
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] How to remove TDP for Exchange database from TSM Server?
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 06:41:52 -0500
Hello Grigori,

I did not realize the storage group was still active.
In this case, you are correct, you cannot use the inactivate command.
I suggest that you call IBM support, they may have to guide
you through a TSM Server command to delete or inactivate this object.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 01/12/2010
12:46:56 AM: