ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Linux client memory woes

2009-12-31 11:48:55
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Linux client memory woes
From: Michael Green <mishagreen AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 18:48:22 +0200
On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 4:52 PM, Richard Sims <rbs AT bu DOT edu> wrote:
> On Dec 31, 2009, at 9:26 AM, Michael Green wrote:

>> ANS1030E The operating system refused a TSM request for memory
>> allocation.
>
> Michael -
>
> See that message in http://people.bu.edu/rbs/ADSM.QuickFacts for some
> tips on this, where it may well be an artificial process limit,
> particularly if the process is actually 64-bit.  Have your Linux
> people assist in analysis, if necessary.
>
>    Richard Sims

One of the first things I did is to look up ANS1030E at your
incredible resource, but I couldn't find anything that would mend
matters. I'll try to see once more.
And here at Weizmann I'm the Linux person to do the analysis.. well,
one of them :)
I tried to increase the stack size but it didn't help...

Michael