ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] MSSQL archives

2009-12-29 17:04:11
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] MSSQL archives
From: Howard Coles <Howard.Coles AT ARDENTHEALTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 15:58:57 -0600
We implemented the Normal, Monthly, and Quarterly node model for regulatory
retention.  Each node that requires it has three nodes, with 90 day, 5 year,
and 10 year retention, with the frequency of backups matching the names.

It was the best way overall, for us, to get it done.  I would love for an
archive function to be available, but alas, there isn't one.
See Ya'
Howard Coles Jr.
Sr. Systems Engineer
(615) 296-3416