ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Restoring RMAN/TDP Oracle on another TSM

2009-12-23 06:32:51
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Restoring RMAN/TDP Oracle on another TSM
From: Mario Behring <mariobehring AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 03:31:50 -0800
Sorry...

I mean I have to backup the data from a TDP for Oracle client on a TSM
environment and restore it on a completely different TSM
environment......another TSM Client on another TSM Server on another
company........there is no connection between them whatsoever.

I know I can do this using backupset......but I´m not sure backupset works with
data copied using TDP for Oracle.

Mario