ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] IBM bureaucracy strikes again

2009-12-22 17:12:37
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] IBM bureaucracy strikes again
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 17:11:25 -0500
The support portal is intended to provide our customers with a centralized
view of all technical support tools and information across IBM systems,
software, and services, that can be tailored for your needs. It is my
understanding that, in general, the feedback for the new portal model has
very positive, notwithstanding the concerns raised on ADSM-L. We do
recognize that in its current form it may not meet everyone's needs, and
that there is room for improvement -- and the Support Portal team is
listening. On the portal pages, you will find several alternatives for
providing feedback in the "Support feedback" portion of the page. These are
the official places to provide feedback. Through this feedback, we can
continue to improve the support portal.

There is also another survey here:

https://www-950.ibm.com/survey/oid/wsb.dll/s/ag26a

I think that until the portal goes live in January, you will have the
opportunity to answer questions comparing the current support pages to the
new portal pages.

Best regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead
Internal Notes e-mail: Andrew Raibeck/Hartford/IBM@IBMUS

http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.