ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] 6.1.3 Client and Server now available

2009-12-22 11:54:25
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] 6.1.3 Client and Server now available
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 11:53:27 -0500
I immediately downloaded and installed 6.1.3 on my Windoze workstation and
much to my surprise, they DID NOT fix the ANR0480W error you get EVERY
TIME you simply exit/close the GUI:

12/22/2009 11:42:26 AM ANR0480W Session 55366 for node UCC-PC87 (WinNT)
terminated - connection with client severed.

I get these dozens and dozens of times a day from everyone who has
installed V6.

No, I can not just ignore these errors since I also have networking issues
I have been fighting that causes legitimate errors like this, due to
packet/traffic shaping (who here hasn't fought with their networking folks
over getting the bandwidth you need for backups  ;--)

How could this have been missed/ignored in a maintenance release?