ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] ANR844E: UPDATE PATH: Library MSL5060 is currently unavailab

2009-12-22 04:42:07
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] ANR844E: UPDATE PATH: Library MSL5060 is currently unavailab
From: Hana Darzi <hanad AT EXCHANGE.BGU.AC DOT IL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 11:39:50 +0200
Hello,

I had problem like that with ts3500(IBM) and i500 (adic) libraries.
I have tsm 6.1.2.1 on windows 2003 server.
I just "played" with the tape drivers I installed on the tpe drives older
version of driver and then update the path to online. It was week ago and all
pathes still online. I did not reboot the server.

Good Luck,
Hana