ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TDP SQL connection error

2009-12-16 21:51:36
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TDP SQL connection error
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 21:50:05 -0500
Mario,

I would recommend getting the latest version which is
Data Protection for SQL 5.5.3. You can find it here:

ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-management/maintenance/tivoli-data-protection/ntsql/v553/

This web page:
   http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?&uid=swg21403340
shows these prereqs:

    * Microsoft .NET Framework version 2.0 (or later)
    * Microsoft Core XML Services (MSXML) 6.0 (or later)
    * Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Native Client
    * Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Management Objects
    * Microsoft SQL Server System CLR Types

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 12/16/2009
02:22:29 PM: