ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for Exchange 2007 scenario

2009-12-16 09:00:07
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for Exchange 2007 scenario
From: Mario Behring <mariobehring AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 05:58:32 -0800
Bertaut,

There is no service with this name on Exchange 2007......not that I can find on
services.msc anyway.....

Also....this error happened when I tried the TDP on the so called FRONTEND
machine......and I am not sure where should I install the TDP on this
scenario.....

1 frontend machine running Windows 2003 Server and Exchange 2007 Server
binaries.....these are the Exchange services running:

Microsoft Exchange Active Directory Topology Service
Microsoft Exchange Anti-spam Update
Microsoft Exchange EdgeSync
Microsoft Exchange File Distribution
Microsoft Exchange POP3
Microsoft Exchange Service Host
Microsoft Exchange Transport
Microsoft Exchange Transport Log Search

2 MSCS nodes running Windows 2003 x64 Server and the following exchange
services:

Microsoft Exchange Active Directory Topology Service
Microsoft Exchange Information Store
Microsoft Exchange Mail Submission
Microsoft Exchange Mailbox Assistants
Microsoft Exchange Replication Service