ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Backing up Oracle Hyperion Essbase

2009-12-08 12:07:04
Subject: [ADSM-L] Backing up Oracle Hyperion Essbase
From: Kelly Lipp <lipp AT STORSERVER DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 17:05:39 +0000
Folks,

I've researched and mostly determined that backing this guy up is a matter of
closing it down (or putting it into readonly mode) and backing up the files.  I
saw a couple of entries from folks doing this several years ago.

Our competition for this is EMC Avamar/Data Domain.  Getting hurt by source
side deduplication which we'll have down the road.

If any of you are still out there listening and can provide me with a bit of
information, I would appreciate it.  Private email or the phone number below.

My indebtedness will be immeasurable!

Kelly Lipp
Chief Technology Officer
www.storserver.com<http://www.storserver.com>
719-266-8777 x7105
STORServer solves your data backup challenges.
Once and for all.