ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Moving Archive Data to another TSM Server

2009-12-08 02:22:38
Subject: [ADSM-L] Moving Archive Data to another TSM Server
From: Alper DİLEKTAŞLI <adilektasli AT HAVELSAN.COM DOT TR>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 09:21:28 +0200
Hi All,

We have TSM 5.4 server on an AIX machine with LTO1 library. We purchased new
AIX machines and LTO4 library. We installed TSM 5.5 to new system. Both of two
tsm servers are on the same network. We won't transfer old backups to new TSM.
They will expire after some time. Clients (Windows and AIX) will begin backups
to new  TSM 5.5 system.

There is a problem about old archives. Some files data archived by BA Client on
windows clients. How can I transfer archive data to new tsm server without
retrieve?

Thanks

Alper

Dikkat: Bu elektronik posta mesaji kisisel ve ozeldir. Eger size
gonderilmediyse lutfen gondericiyi bilgilendirip mesaji siliniz.Firmamiza gelen
ve giden mesajlar virus taramasindan gecirilmektedir.Mesajdaki gorusler
gondericiye ait olup HAVELSAN A.S. resmi gorusu olmak zorunda degildir.

Attention: This e-mail message is private and privileged.If you are not the
recipient for whom this e-mail message is intended, please notify the sender
immediately and delete this e-mail message from your system.All sent and
received e-mail messages go through a virus scan in our company. Any opinions
presented in this e-mail message are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent HAVELSAN A.S.`s formal and authorized views.