ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Reclamation Processing won't start

2009-11-23 14:52:32
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Reclamation Processing won't start
From: "Huebschman, George J." <GJHuebschman AT LMUS.LEGGMASON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 14:51:06 -0500
Double check the Drive and Path configurations
Be certain that the existing tapes are accurately defined in the new
device class.

Have you ever used the "Reclaim" command?  You can force start a
reclamation process that way also:

Syntax

>>-RECLaim STGpool--pool_name--+----------------------+--------->
                               '-THreshold--=--number-'

   '-DUration--=--minutes-'  '-Wait--=--+-No--+-'
                                        '-Yes-'

   '-OFFSITERECLAIMLimit--=--number_of_volumes-'

George Huebschman