ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] The service 'TSM' does not exist ??

2009-11-22 18:29:00
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] The service 'TSM' does not exist ??
From: Neil Schofield <neil.schofield AT YORKSHIREWATER.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 23:28:19 +0000
Tim

Sorry if I wasn't clear in my original response. It's the properties of the
TSM Client Acceptor service we need to determine with the DSMCUTIL QUERY
command, rather than the properties of the TSM Scheduler service. Because
the MANAGEDSERVICES entry in your DSM.OPT includes SCHEDULE, the name of
the scheduler service should be defined as a property of your TSM Client
Acceptor service.

Can you post the output of
DSMCUTIL QUERY CAD /NAME:"TSM Client Acceptor"

Regards
Neil

Find out how our new character Numptee is causing all sorts of
problems by putting the wrong things down his toilet and drains -
check out his videos and look at what you can do to help keep your
drains running free.

Visit http://www.yorkshirewater.com/binit

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may also be
legally privileged. The contents are intended for recipient only
and are subject to the legal notice available at
http://www.keldagroup.com/email.htm Yorkshire Water Services
Limited
Registered Office Western House Halifax Road Bradford BD6 2SZ
Registered in England and Wales No 2366682