ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Problems with 6.1.2.0 on Windows servers

2009-11-17 15:00:39
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Problems with 6.1.2.0 on Windows servers
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 14:59:11 -0500
Zoltan,

I would recommend opening up PMRs with IBM. In this forum, we cannot offer
the degree of assistance that might be needed. Having said that:

- We've seen the ANR0408W in the lab, and will get that corrected.

- I'd be interested in understanding your crash scenario better with the
word QUIET misspelled. I tried that, and I get  pop-up message telling me
that the option QUEIT is not valid. It also offers to comment out the
option and continue. So I'm not seeing a crash. Can you provide a more
detailed recreate scenario?

- The MFC GUI is included with 6.1.2, albeit at 5.5 functionality. Instead
of downgrading to 5.5, use the dsmmfc.exe program as a workaround.

- What other issues do you see?

Regards,

andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead
Internal Notes e-mail: Andrew Raibeck/Hartford/IBM@IBMUS

http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 11/17/2009
10:50:18 AM: