ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] ANS5279E

2009-11-17 04:39:39
Subject: [ADSM-L] ANS5279E
From: גדעון בראון <GideonB AT COURT.GOV DOT IL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 11:39:35 +0200
Hello All,

We have the following problems for a few days:

When backing up 2 Win 2008 Sp2 x64 servers, backup fails when reaching system
state with the following error:

11/17/2009 03:13:37 ANS5279E Error processing
'\\ctldt02\c$\Windows\System32\bxndcoa.dll': file not found.ANS1999E Backup
processing of 'CTLDT02\System State\NULL\System State\System State' stopped.

11/17/2009 03:13:40 ANS5280E Object enumeration from a file set or file list
failed.

This error appears although I have excluded in the incl/excl list.

When running backup without system state everything runs fine.

Does anyone have an idea?

10X!

Gideon Brown

System Administrator

03-5319085,052-8395641

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for
the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and
may contain information that is non-public, proprietary,
privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law or may constitute as attorney work product.
that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication in error, notify us immediately by telephone and
(i) destroy this message if a facsimile or (ii) delete this message
immediately if this is an electronic communication.

Thank you.