ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Client backup activity

2009-11-16 16:29:44
Subject: [ADSM-L] Client backup activity
From: "Haberstroh, Debbie (IT)" <HABERDE AT VOUGHTAIRCRAFT DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 15:27:54 -0600
Hello all,

I have been asked to identify the client backups that are not completing in the
backup window.  Is anyone currently tracking this type of data, objects
inspected, objects backed up, elapsed time etc, and if so how are you doing it?
 Once I gather this I will need to compile it into some type of chart form.

We have (3) TSM 5.5 servers on AIX5.3 with several hundred clients and I am
looking for something that will enable me to quickly gather and report on these
stats.  Thanks.

Debbie Haberstroh
Server Administration