ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Who is using Admin Center ? >> Specifics, please re: AC improvements

2009-11-06 15:41:36
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Who is using Admin Center ? >> Specifics, please re: AC improvements
From: "Schneider, Jim" <jschneider AT USSCO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 14:39:45 -0600
I use the Admin Center to register nodes, create schedules, storage devices,
storage pools, and inclexcl options.  In general, functions that require a lot
of command line parms.  Storage pool creation is the only part that's really
annoying.  We do not use collocation, but it's the default option when using
the AC.  I have to remember to use a command line update every time to turn it
off.

Regards,
Jim Schneider