ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] ISC 6.1 Quirkiness

2009-11-06 15:10:11
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] ISC 6.1 Quirkiness
From: Gergana V Markova <gmarkova AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 13:09:22 -0700

Wanda,

Here are a couple of clarifications on the clopset behaviour in the Administration Center:

What is a little different from other add action forms is that he DEF CLIENTOPT command is not issued until the OK button of the property NB is pressed.

Below are the scree shot for adding exclude filter.
- The DEF CLIENTOPT command is not issued after press OK button in Property Form.

- When we return back to the properties NB, although the new filter was displayed, the command was not issued yet.
After we press the OK button on the NB, the related DELETE/DEFINE CLIENTOPT commands are sent to the TSM server.

At last, open a new property NB to check the added filter. It's there already.

Hope that helps - thanks.

Regards/Pozdravi, Gergana

http://www.ibm.com/ibm/cas
http://w3.webahead.ibm.com/w3ki/display/womeninventors/Home