ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] SV: moving a node/data from one TSM Server to another TSM Server

2009-11-06 13:28:19
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] SV: moving a node/data from one TSM Server to another TSM Server
From: Timothy Hughes <Timothy.Hughes AT OIT.STATE.NJ DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 13:27:08 -0500
Christian,

Thanks, I understand now about the destination. I ran the command and it looks like the export completed successfully

ANR0986I Process 352 for EXPORT NODE running in the BACKGROUND processed 37160 items for a total of 104,586,677,985 bytes with a completion state of SUCCESS at 12:23:51. (SESSION: 152854, PROCESS: 352)
What I am going to have to do is migrate data back to h3592pool

I am assuming using this command >>>>move nodedata snj265 fromstgpool=tapepool tostgpool=h3592pool

question is finding out what pool the data went to first

Thanks

Christian Svensson wrote:

Hi Timothy,
Create the node in the correct Domain on TSM Server B and in your COPYGROUP in
your Default MGMT Class will be your destination.

TSM_SERVER_A>Export node SNI265 filedata=all toserver=pluto

Best Regards
Christian Svensson

Cell: +46-70-325 1577
E-mail: Christian.Svensson AT cristie DOT se
Skype: cristie.christian.svensson