ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] ISC 6.1 Quirkiness

2009-11-04 16:22:02
Subject: [ADSM-L] ISC 6.1 Quirkiness
From: Wanda Prather <wprather AT JASI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 16:20:48 -0500
Here's a different issue, ISC 6.1 running on Win2K3, TSM server 6.1.2,
browser running on WinXP SP3.

I created a new cloptset with exclude filters through the ISC a couple of
weeks ago.
When I try to modify the cloptset, either by modifying an existing exclude
filter, or adding more exclude filters, it behaves OK in the ISC, no errors,
it displays the modifications as I expect it to.

However, if I go back and look at the server actlog, NO commands were issued
to the TSM server to modifiy the cloptset.  Close the browser, start a new
ISC session (or do q cloptset from the cmd line), and the cloptset is
unmodified.

Get the same results in IE8 and in Firefox 3.0.15.

Anybody have a workaround?  I really, really hate doing cloptsets from the
cmd line....