ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Repeat email?

2009-10-30 02:48:14
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Repeat email?
From: Remco Post <r.post AT PLCS DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 07:47:28 +0100
Yeah,

You'd think IBM's mail administrators are smarter than this, but
apparently they think it's important to spam a mailinglist when a user
is about to be deleted. I've mailed the list owner to ask her to
unsubscribe Michael, as well as the postmaster for Michael's domain,
asking them to reconfigure their mail setup.