ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM journaling

2009-10-26 10:43:25
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM journaling
From: Howard Coles <Howard.Coles AT ARDENTHEALTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 09:40:33 -0500
We tried this for a while, and I can dig up the docs on exactly how to
set this up on an older Windows cluster.  However, I would highly
recommend using the memoryefficient backup with disk cache method
instead.  Every time the cluster fails over you'll have to do another
full normal backup, which may or may not work due to the sheer number of
files causing the inventory to fill up memory.  With the disk cache
method it's a little slower, but it doesn't have to start over every
time you fail over or reboot.

See Ya'
Howard