ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Performance and migration: AIX vs Linux

2009-10-23 15:34:14
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Performance and migration: AIX vs Linux
From: Kelly Lipp <lipp AT STORSERVER DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 13:33:55 -0600
Paul,

Yes, the bus structures are similar and in the x M2 variants faster.  I just
attempted to lay my hands on a the technical paper I read about this to no
avail and I'm struggling to recreate the search I used to find it originally.
When I went after that is was my intent to confirm that the overall bus
structures were indeed similar and that is what I found.

I'll try to find that document again and post it when I do.

Thanks,

Kelly Lipp
Chief Technical Officer
www.storserver.com
719-266-8777 x7105
STORServer solves your data backup challenges.
Once and for all.