ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Formating SQL query

2009-10-15 09:02:39
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Formating SQL query
From: Grigori Solonovitch <G.Solonovitch AT BKME DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 16:00:22 +0300
Thank you very much, but this an answer on my question? Is it enough to remove
distinct?

Grigori G. Solonovitch

Senior Technical Architect

Information Technology  Bank of Kuwait and Middle East  http://www.bkme.com

Phone: (+965) 2231-2274  Mobile: (+965) 99798073  E-Mail: G.Solonovitch AT bkme
DOT com

Please consider the environment before printing this Email