ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] snapdiff

2009-10-12 09:07:43
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] snapdiff
From: "Tchuise, Bertaut" <BTchuise AT LMUS.LEGGMASON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 09:06:40 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU] On Behalf Of
Remco Post
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2009 8:45 AM
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

Andy,
A teammate successfully implemented snapdiff in our storage environment.
He used the 6.1 client with our TSM servers running on 5.5.1.0; his
setup works flawlessly. He will be presenting on snapdiff at the next
TSMUG.

BERTAUT TCHUISE
TSM/NetApp Storage Administrator
Legg Mason Technology Services
*410-580-7032
BTchuise AT leggmason DOT com

thanks. I'm aware of the official support issue, I'll urge the customer
to upgrade the servers to 5.5.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten/Kind regards,

Remco Post
r.post AT plcs DOT nl

IMPORTANT:  E-mail sent through the Internet is not secure. Legg Mason
therefore recommends that you do not send any confidential or sensitive
information to us via electronic mail, including social security numbers,
account numbers, or personal identification numbers. Delivery, and or timely
delivery of Internet mail is not guaranteed. Legg Mason therefore recommends
that you do not send time sensitive
or action-oriented messages to us via electronic mail.

This message is intended for the addressee only and may contain privileged or
confidential information. Unless you are the intended recipient, you may not
use, copy or disclose to anyone any information contained in this message. If
you have received this message in error, please notify the author by replying
to this message and then kindly delete the message. Thank you.