ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Date, time and number format

2009-10-12 08:51:57
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Date, time and number format
From: Grigori Solonovitch <G.Solonovitch AT BKME DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 15:50:46 +0300
Our TSM Server was upgraded from previous versions many times, so maybe it is
coming from there.

According to dsmserv.opt.smp in TSM 6.1.2 DATEFORMAT, TIMEFORMAT and
NUMBERFORMAT are still used for z/OS.

Grigori G. Solonovitch

Senior Technical Architect

Information Technology  Bank of Kuwait and Middle East  http://www.bkme.com

Phone: (+965) 2231-2274  Mobile: (+965) 99798073  E-Mail: G.Solonovitch AT bkme
DOT com

Please consider the environment before printing this Email