ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] What is the best why to identify what tape volumes a backup object is residing on.

2009-10-07 14:19:37
Subject: [ADSM-L] What is the best why to identify what tape volumes a backup object is residing on.
From: "Brian G. Kunst" <bkunst AT U.WASHINGTON DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 11:18:21 -0700
For security reasons, we're trying to identify what tapes a file is residing
on.  I've found the object_id of the file we're looking for, 1524734887, and
started a search of the CONTENTS table using the following sql command:

SELECT * FROM CONTENTS WHERE NODE_NAME='UCSFSCL1_2' AND OBJECT_ID=1524734887 >
/home/bkunst/qcontents.out

This search has been running for over 24 hours now.  Is there a quicker/better
way to search for the volume_id for this file?

Thanks,

--
Brian Kunst
Storage Administrator