ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Objects for schedule COMMAND for Windows

2009-10-06 09:06:32
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Objects for schedule COMMAND for Windows
From: Grigori Solonovitch <G.Solonovitch AT BKME DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 16:04:23 +0300
I have logging from Daily.bat, but redirected log is much richer and I need to
have it.

Grigori G. Solonovitch

Senior Technical Architect

Information Technology  Bank of Kuwait and Middle East  http://www.bkme.com

Phone: (+965) 2231-2274  Mobile: (+965) 99798073  E-Mail: G.Solonovitch AT bkme
DOT com

Please consider the environment before printing this Email