ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] LAN-free question

2009-10-06 09:01:20
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] LAN-free question
From: David McClelland <tsm AT NETWORKC.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 14:00:35 +0100
My experience pre-6.1 is that it's separately a licensed product and, as far
as I'm aware, is packaged on a different TSM media disk - most customers who
I work with these days tend to download their TSM code from IBM Passport
Advantage, where it's available as a separate download package. I suspect it
may be the same case for 6.1 as well.

/David Mc
London, UK