ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L]

2009-10-01 10:01:58
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L]
From: Dwight Cook <cookde AT COX DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 09:01:01 -0500
You will probably see that only one node's data resides in the disk pool
still... I've noticed TSM only firing off a single migration process per
node for any given storage pool so even if you set migpr=10 and high=1 low=0
you'll still only see a single migration process if you have data from only
one node within the storage pool.

Dwight