ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] problem restoring exchange sg to rsg

2009-09-30 08:11:56
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] problem restoring exchange sg to rsg
From: "Tchuise, Bertaut" <BTchuise AT LMUS.LEGGMASON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 08:11:16 -0400
Steve.

While performing restore into the Recovery Storage Group, you want to ensure
that you add the database for the SG and MS that you are trying to restore to
your RSG. You do those steps with the Exchange management console; after
creating the RSG, right-click on it and select Add database (I am recalling
here from previous restore to Exchange 2003; might be slightly different) then
select the Exchange server, CN, MS & SG for the Mailstore you are trying to
restore.

BERTAUT TCHUISE
TSM/NetApp Storage Administrator
Legg Mason Technology Services