ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] viewing backup verisons on Linux

2009-09-24 17:16:53
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] viewing backup verisons on Linux
From: Avy Wong <AWong AT MOHEGANSUN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 17:15:58 -0400
Thank you Skylar, you are a great help.

Avy Wong
Business Continuity Administrator
Mohegan Sun
1 Mohegan Sun Blvd
Uncasville, CT 06382
(860)862-8164
(cell) (860)961-6976

             Skylar Thompson
             <[email protected]
             GTON.EDU>                                                  To
             Sent by: "ADSM:           ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
             Dist Stor                                                  cc
             Manager"
             <[email protected]                                     Subject
             .EDU>                     Re: [ADSM-L] viewing backup
                                       verisons on Linux

             09/24/2009 05:10
             PM

             Please respond to
             "ADSM: Dist Stor
                 Manager"
             <[email protected]
                   .EDU>

Try -inactive. If you want to be able to select the files without
re-running dsmc, you can also use -pick.

Avy Wong wrote:
> Hi,
>       I know that you can view all the backup versions using the gui on
> windows by selecting " Display active/inactive files" . In
> Linux, ............
>
> [root@someserver bin]# dsmc q backup
> -subdir=yes /opt/tivoli/tsm/client/ba/bin/
>
> .................................. I only see the most recent backup
copy.
> Is there a way or command I can see all the backup versions?
>

> Thanks,
> Avy Wong
> Business Continuity Administrator
> Mohegan Sun