ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] viewing backup verisons on Linux

2009-09-24 17:11:21
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] viewing backup verisons on Linux
From: Skylar Thompson <skylar2 AT U.WASHINGTON DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 14:10:38 -0700
Try -inactive. If you want to be able to select the files without
re-running dsmc, you can also use -pick.

Avy Wong wrote:
Hi,
      I know that you can view all the backup versions using the gui on
windows by selecting " Display active/inactive files" . In
Linux, ............

[root@someserver bin]# dsmc q backup
-subdir=yes /opt/tivoli/tsm/client/ba/bin/

.................................. I only see the most recent backup copy.
Is there a way or command I can see all the backup versions?

Thanks,
Avy Wong
Business Continuity Administrator
Mohegan Sun