ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Problem with scheduler under windows 2008

2009-09-08 13:06:32
Subject: [ADSM-L] Problem with scheduler under windows 2008
From: "Lee, Gary D." <GLEE AT BSU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 13:04:52 -0400
Have our first windows 2008 client
Client version 6.1, server 5.4.4.

Client can communicate with the tsm server just fine.

Scheduler cannot conatact client xxx using type 1 packets.

Ports 1500, 1501, and 1581 are supposedly opened in the windows firewall, and
our network folks have checked the switch port, and find no errors in or out.

Nothing in the client error or scheduler logs.
I have no access other than to look at files on the client.

Any sugestions to verify firewall settings?  Also, anyone else runnning 2008
having similar issues?

Thanks for the help.

Gary Lee
Senior System Programmer