ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Mac Client Still being severed. Why?

2009-09-08 11:11:29
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Mac Client Still being severed. Why?
From: Remco Post <r.post AT PLCS DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 17:10:13 +0200
On 8 sep 2009, at 17:01, Minns, Farren - Chichester wrote:

Hi

I have been logging onto the server as root and running an
incremental backup.

It seems to run ok, checking files, backing them up if necessary
then suddenly just says

" ANR0480W Session 21409 for node CHXSERVE03
(Mac) terminated - connection with client severed"

this is a TSM server message, fortunately for us, the client also has
a log (or standard output). Because this is a client problem (or maybe
some buggy cisco pix in the path?), I'm curious as to what the client
has to say about this....

Regards

Farren

--