ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] V6 Archive Log Space vs. V5 Log Consumption

2009-09-02 18:32:01
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] V6 Archive Log Space vs. V5 Log Consumption
From: Mikael Lindstrom <Mikael.Lindstrom AT SE.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 00:30:45 +0200
Start with an active log size that is twice the size of the recovery log
for the
existing V5 server. For example, if the V5 recovery log is 20 GB, start
with
an active log size of 40 GB for the upgraded V6.1 server.

I believe there's a technote about this, I'll try to find it

"Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them" - Albert Einstein

Såvida annat inte anges ovan: / Unless stated otherwise above:
IBM Svenska AB
Organisationsnummer: 556026-6883
Adress: 164 92 Stockholm