ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] HSM Node Failing

2009-09-02 10:45:31
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] HSM Node Failing
From: David McClelland <tsm AT NETWORKC.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 15:43:32 +0100
At first glance, the errors below look to me like more of an issue regarding
the TSM Journaling Engine on this client, rather than any HSM component.
When you say 'client is failing', can you give a little more description of
the symptoms which suggest this failure, perhaps some output from your
dsmerror.log file with any relevant errors?

/David Mc
London, UK