ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Seeking wisdom on dedupe..filepool file size client compression and reclaims

2009-08-31 20:47:26
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Seeking wisdom on dedupe..filepool file size client compression and reclaims
From: Wanda Prather <wprather AT JASI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 20:46:46 -0400
Here's a link to the formal statement of support:

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=663&context=SSGSG7&uid=swg21053218&loc=en_US&cs=utf-8&lang=en

But by "support" IBM means that if you report a problem with this
combination of client/server, they will take the problem report.  Doesn't
mean that older clients that aren't formally supported won't still work.
They will.