ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] ANR8840E after ANS9999E

2009-08-17 14:30:46
Subject: [ADSM-L] ANR8840E after ANS9999E
From: Joaquim Carmona <Joaquim.Carmona AT CIRCULOLEITORES DOT PT>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 19:26:51 +0100
Hi,

I am getting this error from Windows EV: TSMCL01 ANR8840E Unable to open device
lb1.1.0.2 with error 4268936.
If I query the drives, paths and libraries the only thing I see as abnormal is
the drives status which is UNKNOWN.

This error happened after I change the registry for correcting a Windows error
(http://support.microsoft.com/kb/304101/en-us) which I thought it was the cause
of this problem
 "ANS9999E ntrc.cpp(934): Received Win32 RC 1450 (0x000005aa) from FileRead():
ReadFile '\\tsmcl01\e$\MNT\EXCHANGEBACKUP\EXCHANGEFULLBACKUP00.BKF'. Error
desription: Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested
service."

I already undo the registry change but the problem is still there.

Can someone help me on this?

My TSM is the 5.5 running on Windows Server 2003. Tapes are the TS3100, fiber
attached

Thanks
Joaquim

Esta mensagem destina-se apenas ?(s) pessoa(s) mencionada(s). Se recebeu este
e-mail por engano, agradecemos que notifique o remetente ou ligue para
217626000 e proceda ? sua elimina??o sem reprodu??o. A mensagem e eventuais
anexos s?o suscept?veis de conter informa??o sujeita a sigilo profissional, ao
regime legal de protec??o de dados pessoais, de direitos de autor ou outro,
pelo que a sua divulga??o depende de autoriza??o do remetente. A mensagem foi
filtrada por um detector de v?rus, pelo que o remetente e as empresas do
referido Grupo n?o se responsabilizam por danos provocados por terceiros no
sistema de informa??o do destinat?rio. Quaisquer opini?es expressas na mensagem
s?o do pr?prio remetente, n?o representando a posi??o do DirectGroup Portugal,
excepto quando explicitamente indicado o contr?rio e por remetentes autorizados.
=====
This message is for the named person's use only. If you believe that you
received a misaddressed e-mail transmission, please return it to sender,
notifying him/her of the miss delivery or call to +351217626000, and delete, do
not use, disclose or keep its contents. The message or attachments, if any, may
be subject to professional confidentiality, personal data protection, copyright
or other legal disclosure restrictions, and, therefore, access by anyone else
is subject to the sender's authorization. A virus checker sweeps outgoing
e-mail. Therefore, neither the sender nor the companies of the said Group
accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever for any adverse effects on
your systems or data arising from intercepted, corrupted or virus-infected
e-mail. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender,
except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized to state
them on behalf of DirectGroup Portugal.