ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] V6.1.2.0 server has arrived

2009-08-13 05:06:57
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] V6.1.2.0 server has arrived
From: Grigori Solonovitch <G.Solonovitch AT BKME DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 12:04:45 +0300
Thank you very much for information.
I have upgraded our test server from TSM 6.1.1 to TSM 6.1.2 successfully.
I have created scripts by scripts.smp as well.
I do not think that everything is fine in 6.1.2.
I couldn't explain next error message:
tsm: BKME>run Q_COLUMNS activity_summary

activity_summary column
ACTIVITY
ACTIVITY_NUM
BYTES_AFFECTED
COMM_ADDR
COMM_METH
COMM_WAIT_TIME
DRIVE_NAME
END_TIME
IDLE_SECONDS
LIBRARY_NAME
MEDIAW_SECONDS
MOUNT_INT_USE
MOUNT_NAME
OBJECTS_AFFECTED
OBJECTS_EXAMINED
OBJECTS_FAILED
OWNER
RETURN_CODE
SCHEDULE
START_TIME
THREADS_USED
UNIQUE
ANR1462I RUN: Command script Q_COLUMNS completed successfully.

tsm: BKME>select SCHEDULE,START_TIME,RETURN_CODE from activity_summary
ANR0162W Supplemental database diagnostic information:  -1:42S22:-206
([IBM][CLI Driver][DB2/AIX64] SQL0206N  "SCHEDULE" is not valid in the context
where it is used.  SQLSTATE=42703).
ANR2940E The command 'select SCHEDULE , START_TIME , RETURN_CODE from SUMMARY '
contains an unknown SQL column name.
ANS8001I Return code 3.
tsm: BKME>

It gives the same error, if table SUMMARY is used. By the way it is impossible
to list columns for SUMMARY.

Regards,

Grigori G. Solonovitch

Senior Technical Architect

Information Technology  Bank of Kuwait and Middle East  http://www.bkme.com

Phone: (+965) 2231-2274  Mobile: (+965) 99798073  E-Mail: G.Solonovitch AT bkme
DOT com

Please consider the environment before printing this Email