ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] backups not using DISKPOOL

2009-08-12 08:56:20
Subject: [ADSM-L] backups not using DISKPOOL
From: Mario Behring <mariobehring AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 05:55:47 -0700
Hi list,

Recently I had to remove the DISKPOOL due to some reorganization at the
Storage. I migrated all data to tape and altered all Copygroups to point backup
and archive operations direct to TAPEPOOL. Everything worked fine.

Now I have the DISKPOOL created again and all volumes ONLINE. Once again I
changed all Copygroups, the DESTINATION parameter, to DISKPOOL and NEXT Storage
Pool to TAPEPOOL.

The problem is...scheduled bakups and archive are ignoring the DISKPOOL and are
still sending data directly to tape....

I double checked all Copygroups and activated all Policy Sets to make sure the
alterations are ACTIVE.

What could be missing?

Mario