ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM server help needed

2009-08-03 11:52:26
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM server help needed
From: "Tchuise, Bertaut" <BTchuise AT LMUS.LEGGMASON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 11:51:15 -0400
Lori,

You could be having connectivity issues with your drives. On this post,
you stated 2 drives went offline, on the most recent, there were 3
drives offline. First, check for any defective cabling on the tape
drives. If the first step doesn't lead any conclusive results, you can
make use of the library web interface; download and review the drive
logs under "service". If it turns out that the drives themselves are
defective though it seems a bit far fetched that you have 3 faulty
drives at the same time; then you will need to contact IBM to have those
defective drives replaced.

Good luck.

BERTAUT TCHUISE
Storage Support Administrator